A Dallas boutique hotel
across from SMU
Once a charming 1960s motel, The Lumen has been transformed into a mid-century retreat in an ideal location directly across from Southern Methodist University (SMU), along a tree-lined border of the Highland Park neighborhood. And when urban exploration calls (and we’re sure it will), the hotel is two blocks west of I-75/Central Expressway and a few short miles to the Dallas North Tollway.
This boutique hotel boasts a poolside scene for guests only, a four-star restaurant The Front Room Tavern, free WiFi, a work out facility, and enough indoor and outdoor event space to host a graduation party, game-day festivities, cocktail receptions, weddings and much more.
With access to our sister property The Joule, located in the heart of downtown Dallas, restaurants, shopping, bars, and a world-class spa are just a 10-minute ride away in a house car.
Though mid-century in spirit, The Lumen is decidedly 21st century in its offerings:
- Outdoor swimming pool and lounge area with seasonal rooftop (pool is heated)
- Smoke-free environment
- Pet-friendly Dallas hotel
- Fitness center with priority access to nearby spa and wellness destinations
- Indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Complimentary car service to the heart of downtown Dallas with immediate proximity to experiences in and around The Joule including, retail, restaurants, wellness and art.
- Concierge service for reservations, travel and personalized attention
A boutique hotel with the right amount of warmth and luxury – The Lumen in Dallas near SMU
STEP IT UP IN A SUITE
Book A Lux Suite & Indulge With 10% Off! Upgrade your stay at The Lumen with our limited time offer.